1.) Ehrmann on the topic of data protection
The protection and security of your (personal) data is very important to us. We therefore strictly adhere to the laws on data protection and data security in our web activities. As part of our responsibility under data protection law, through the entry into force of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679; hereafter: “GDPR”), additional obligations have been imposed on us, to ensure the protection of personal data of the person affected by the processing of data (hereafter, we refer to you as the data subject also as “customer”, “user”, “You”, “Your” or “Data Subject”).
Insofar as we decide either alone or jointly with others on the purposes and means of the data processing, this includes, in particular, the obligation to provide you with transparent information on the type, scope, purpose, duration and legal basis of the processing (see Art. 13 and 14 GDPR). With this statement (hereafter; “Privacy notice”), we inform you about the way in which we process your personal data.
Name and address of the data controller:
Telephone: +49 8333 301-0
Fax: +49 8333 301-310
Further information about our company can be found in the legal disclosure information on our website.
2.) Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing of data when you visit our website is Art. 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR if you have voluntarily given your consent, otherwise Art. 6 (1) (b) and Art. 6 (1) (f).
We indicate the applicable legal basis for the processing operations carried out by us below.
When you visit our website, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our web server without your intervention. This information is necessary to enable you to view our website and is used to ensure and improve the security and stability of our website. In particular, the following access data is automatically processed when our website is visited:
- Page from which our website or the file was requested,
- Name of the file and the length of the stay,
- Date and time of the request,
- Data volume transmitted,
- Access status (i.e. whether the file has been transferred or possibly not been found etc.),
- Number of visits,
- Description of the type and the version of the web browser used,
- Operating system and pre-set resolution
- IP address
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time
- Language and version of the browser software
These data are evaluated for internal statistical purposes as well as for the technical administration of the website;
Furthermore, we collect personal data only when you disclose them to us voluntarily. The term personal data includes all data, which can be related to you, such as your name, your email address, and your contact details. In the course of a registration, enquiry, survey, or the like, we will only process the personal data you provide us with, title, name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
The personal data provided by you (title, name, address, email address, and telephone number) are stored lawfully and in accordance with the legal provisions. Of course, your data will be treated confidentially in accordance with data protection regulations and will not be sold to third parties or otherwise marketed.~
3.) Transfer of data to third parties
Your personal data is disclosed to our licensees for a specific purpose so that they can handle orders, complaints, or product-related enquiries for you promptly. We have specified the provisions for this in a corresponding agreement on joint responsibility in accordance with Art. 26 of the GDPR. For the delivery of goods, it is also necessary to disclose your address details to our parcel services. They have a duty to treat your data confidentially and to use it exclusively for the purpose of delivery. For payment processing, your payment details are passed on to the commissioned credit institute. The service providers used will only work in accordance with our instructions and are contractually obliged to comply with data protection regulations on the basis of existing contract processing relationships in accordance with Art. 28 of the GDPR. Personal customer data will not be transferred to third parties beyond this scope. However, in individual cases we are authorised to provide information on your data to the relevant authorities if they request your data for the purpose of exercising their legal powers (e.g. criminal prosecution).
We do not use the data collected for the purposes of advertising, market research or opinion polling.
By ordering our newsletter you agree that we may use your name and email address for our own advertising purposes. Registration is carried out in compliance with data protection regulations using the double opt-in procedure. You can revoke your consent to the storage and use of your name and email address for sending the newsletter at any time with effect for the future, by sending an email to: info(at)ehrmann.de, or by cancelling your subscription to the newsletter.
Please ensure that children under the age of 16 do not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or person in charge. We recommend that all parents and persons supervising children inform the children about the safe and responsible handling of personal data on the Internet. In any event, we will not knowingly store or in any way use personal data of children that has been transmitted to us without the consent of a parent or guardian, or pass it on to third parties without authorisation.
5.) Cookies ehrmann.cn
6.) Use of social media plug-in: Facebook
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-in: Facebook. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, generally no personal data is initially passed on to the provider of the plug-in. You can recognise the Facebook button by a white "f" on a blue background. We provide you with the option to communicate with the provider of the plug-in directly by using the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, will the plug-in provider receive the notification that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data referred to in this notice are transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the provider in Germany, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is therefore transmitted to the plug-in provider and stored there. As the plug-in provider collects the data primarily via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies, using the security settings of your browser, before clicking the Facebook button.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing and the storage periods. We also do not have any information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or design of its website as required. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of displaying advertising in line with requirements and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-in we offer you the option to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR.
(4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for instance, link the page, the plug-in provider will also save this information in your user account and publicly share it with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as you can then avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and extend of the collection of data and its processing by the plug-in provider are described in the following privacy statements of the provider. There you will also receive further information on your rights and settings options in this regard to protect your privacy.
(6) Address of the plug-in provider and URL with their privacy notices:
Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland
7.) Google Analytics
If you have given your consent, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC. The service provider responsible in the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland („Google“).
Scope of processing
We use the function ‘anonymizeIP’ (so-called IP masking): Due to the activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is transferred to a Google Server in the USA and shortened there only in exceptional cases. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
During your visit to our website the following data, among others, is collected:
- the pages you have accessed, your “click path”
- achievement of "website objectives" (conversions, e.g. newsletter subscriptions, downloads, purchases)
- your user behaviour (for instance clicks, length of the stay, bounce rates)
- your approximate location (region)
- your IP address (in abbreviated form)
- technical information on your browser and the terminal devices used by yourself (e.g. language setting, screen resolution)
- your internet provider
- the referrer URL (via which website/via which advertising media you have arrived on this website)
Purposes of processing
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your (pseudonymous) use of the website and to compile reports on the website activities. The reports provided by Google Analytics serve to analyse the performance of our website.
The recipient of the data is
Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
as processor. For this purpose, we have entered into an order processing contract with Google. Google LLC, based in California, USA, and, where applicable, US authorities can access the data stored by Google.
Transfer to third countries
A transfer of data to the USA cannot be excluded.
The data sent by us and linked to cookies are automatically deleted after 14 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached, is automatically carried out once a month.
You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by
a. not giving your consent to the setting of the cookies or
b. downloading and installing the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics HERE.
You can also prevent the storage of cookies with a corresponding setting of your browser software. If you configure your browser in such a way that all cookies are rejected, functionalities on this and other websites may, however, be limited.
8.) Legal basis and withdrawal option
for this data processing is your consent, Art. 6 (1) (1) (a) of the GDPR. You may withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future, by accessing the cookie settings via the link Change your consent and change your selected options there.
9.) Duration of data processing
Ehrmann ensures the security of your personal data. We carefully protect your data from loss, falsification, manipulation, destruction and access or disclosure without authorisation.
We are happy to answer your questions on collection, storage and use of your data at any time. For this purpose, please contact:
Data protection officer Mr Peter Weigel
Telephone: +49 08333 301-0
Fax: +49 8333 301-310
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data vis-à-vis us:
- Right to request access to the personal data collected by us.
- Right to rectification and the right to the completion of your personal data collected by us.
- Right to erasure and right to restriction of data processing.
- Right to data portability
- Right to object and right to revocation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
The authority responsible for us is the
Bayerische Landesamt für Datenschutz (BayLDA)
If legal or contractual retention requirements prevent deletion, we will block the data.
Version: June 2020